Why Choose Seamatica?
Seamatica Aerospace (SMA) is a group of highly skilled Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) specialists based in St. John’s, NL. In addition to providing professional UAV (commonly called “drone”) imaging services, SMA develops cutting-edge UAV technology.
SMA combines 45 years of collective UAV flight experience with in-depth engineering knowledge to provide the most extensive offering of UAV-related services in Atlantic Canada. We engineer and deploy superior UAV solutions safely and efficiently.
Our vision is to be an industry leader for technology development and specialized services in the growing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market. We envision a world where safe UAV operation in a non-segregated airspace is the norm.
Safety is the overriding principle of all our research and operations. We are meticulous in our preparation and mission planning, and ensure that all Transport Canada regulations are met in all operations.
When collecting precision information, proximity is everything. We strive to expose even the smallest details, ensuring your data is accurate and meaningful.
Our greatest strength is our team’s collective insight. Staffed with the right mix of technological acumen and industrial experience combined with our collective 45 years designing, testing and advising in the UAV industry puts us at the cutting edge of innovation and development in this industry.
Our mission is to ensure the safety of all personnel and aircraft while performing UAV operations. We strive to lead UAV innovation for Beyond Visual Line-Of-Sight operations.
- Provide safe UAV operations and services that are Regulatory and Industry compliant while ensuring all operations are conducted “By the Book”.
- Provide customized, high-quality solutions that help our clients overcome their current limitations.
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support throughout our operations.
- Conduct technology and market research to continually strengthen and improve our product and service offerings.
- Maintain a competitive edge while still contributing to the overall success of the UAV industry.